Friday, January 30, 2015

Sometimes You Just Don’t Have a Dog in the Fight

We Southern Patriots must learn to recognize the false choices so often offered up to us by the media and the government.




One of the latest seems to be that we must either support Amerikan adventures aboard and particularly the recently released movie “American Sniper” and Chris Kyle or we must support fat, communistic Hollywood slobs like Michael Moore.



Folks, we don’t have a dog in that fight! Chris Kyle was the furthest thing from a hero and Michael Moore is, well, Michael Moore. 

Don’t you think if the good ole’ US of A was invaded by a foreign country that American men, women and even children would become part of a resistance that our invader would characterize as “terrorism”. I certainly hope they would!

So, don’t glorify Chris Kyle and the Amerikan military as heroes, not unless you want to offer up your children and grandchildren as cannon fodder in the Empire’s next foreign adventure.

Now just some random thoughts related to the “I don’t have a dog in that fight theme.”
  • I don’t have to choose between supporting the militarized police or the looters in the street. Basically it’s a battle between two street gangs, one with baggy pants and hoodies, and the other with blue costumes and badges. No, I don’t have a dog in THAT fight.
  • I don’t have to choose between the Democrats and the Republicans. Basically it’s a battle between two criminal syndicates, both attempting bamboozle the American people. No, I don’t have a dog in THAT fight.
  • I don’t have to choose between supporting the liberal hypocrites at Charlie Hebdo or the Muslim terrorists that attacked them. No, I don’t have a dog in THAT fight. I am NOT Charlie, but I am armed.
As best I can, I stand for Bible truths, for my family, for God’s people, for my Southern homeland and for my God given rights. I will stand with other like-minded folks as I am able, realizing that we will not always agree on every detail. However, I will not fall into Leviathan’s trap of being tricked into making false choices between two things that may well be equally immoral and/or disagreeable.




Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.


Deo Vindice!

TRUST GOD!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER QUIT!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of our weekly paper, Just for Your Consideration.

CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment