Friday, October 16, 2015

Carry Everywhere, Carry All the Time

I recently wrote about the importance of arming yourself. I even included some specific recommendations about various firearms.

I think it is important to consider the next step, which is actually going armed whenever and wherever possible. Doing so will help you to cultivate the right mindset. It also helps those around you to cultivate the right mindset as well, in more than one way.


Personally I advocate carrying everywhere, unless there is a very clear and present possibility of detection by metal detectors or searches.


“Prohibited areas” and “gun free zones” do not keep evil men from carrying arms into those areas. If anything it advertizes that there will be no resistance to whatever evil deeds they intend to perpetrate within those areas.

So ask yourself, why should you place yourself and your loved ones at the mercy wicked men or of spineless and idiotic politicians?

Normally the only way that it will be discovered that you are carrying is if you are forced to address a genuine threat and in those cases having a firearm will be a life and death proposition. Do you love liberty and your family enough to go armed?


No one -- no individual, no governmental entity --  has the right to tell you that you must disarm yourself.

You have a natural, God-given, preexisting right to bear arms for personal defense and for the defense of your loved ones and your property.

As the Lord said:

Luke 12:39-40  And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.  (40)  Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Note: “he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.”

The only way such things are not suffered is when illegitimate force is meet with righteous, legitimate force that is equal to or superior to it. It is up to us not to suffer such things.

The right to bear arms is recognized by the Second Amendment to the US Constitution, which state simply: “. . . the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” That right is recognized as ALREADY existing and the amendment specifically prohibits ANY infringement upon it.

It is important to exercise discretion in dealing with our tyrannical governments. They operate the police, the courts and the prisons. So is may be advisable to obtain concealed carry permits, etc., to avoid unnecessary conflicts with them. Recognize that they have power, but they DO NOT have legitimate authority in this area.

With or without government issued permissions, I think it is advisable to carry at all times. So, unless “gun free zones” and “prohibited areas” are backed up by metal detectors or physical searches, you might consider going armed in any case.

Avoid as much as possible circumstances that truly prevent you from going armed. I can’t even remember the last time I flew anywhere. I have never went through a TSA checkpoint, and I do not intend to do so.

We have a natural and God-given right to protect ourselves, our loved ones and our property, REGARDLESS of what the state may demand or allow.

Luke 22:36 
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

I openly carry at my home. I openly carry in the pulpit of our church meeting house (which happens to be the bottom floor of my residence).  I openly carry at the meetings of Free Florida First, which are held in our church meeting house. I conceal carry virtually EVERY PLACE else I go. If I MUST enter a courthouse or other area through a metal detector I will leave my gun in my vehicle, otherwise I am not bound by signs or statutes that are contrary to natural, God-given law.


It is always better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.

These are just my thoughts. You must decide what you will do, but you must also bear the consequences for your decisions.



Deo Vindice!



If you would like to be added to our email list and receive the paper every week, CLICK HERE and fill out the form.


No comments:

Post a Comment