Friday, April 2, 2021

Maskless in Levy County

I have to admit that it becomes increasingly difficult for me to trust anyone that dons the ever-present “face diaper.”

It may not be entirely fair, but I cannot help but question their reasoning and their courage.

Some have swallowed the entire Covid narrative and believe everything that proceeds from the mouth of Tony Fauci and the healthcare establishment. You do realize that almost all of those making the Covid pronouncements cannot even distinguish between and man and a woman and cannot discern that a baby in womb is a living human being? Yet many who claim to be “conservatives” hang on their every word.

The same holds true for those who have willing submitted themselves to being injected with a “vaccine” – that is not really a “vaccine” and which has not been properly tested and approved -- and all to “protect” themselves from something that is little more lethal than the yearly flu. No one knows the long-term consequences of these injections, as they have been “approved” for “Emergency Use Only”.

Most of the masked masses give me a silent glare, though without being able to see their faces it’s difficult to discern their true emotions. How many of them will gladly report my non-compliance to those authorities that they are so in awe of?

There are a few who seem to be convicted or encouraged by my maskless face. Some have said as much. Hopefully some will be encouraged to join the ranks of the free men and free women.

I will not comply! I will not submit! Should someone attempt to force my vaccination, I will consider it to be an assault with a deadly weapon, and will respond to it as such. That’s all I have to say about that . . .

Above is a photograph of yours truly, taken at last year’s Confederate Memorial Day – sans any mask. I ain’t much to look at, but I’ll tell you this, there are NO pictures of me in a mask – AND -- there will be NONE!

So if I’m out and about and happen to need some sort of assistance, I will be looking for someone who does not have their face hidden behind a mask, who is not wearing the mark of subjection, and who openly displays their willingness to resist our would-be masters.

FYI, below is a copy of the sign that hangs outside the meeting house of our little assembly in Levy County, Florida:

If you’re not standing against this tyranny now -- I have no confidence that you will stand against the intensified tyranny that will soon be upon us.  Perhaps I’ll have more to say about all this in the future. For now, I’ll close with a thought from Scripture.

Ephesians 6:13
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  

P.S. – I usually share my blogs with several “Confederate” groups of which I am a member. Perhaps some will think that this has no connection to the Confederacy. Perhaps, if those folks cannot see the connection, I’m not really interested in associating with them anyway . . .

Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.


Deo Vindice!

TRUST GOD!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER QUIT!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of our weekly paper, Just for Your Consideration.

CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment