Friday, December 5, 2014

The mess in Ferguson . . . and beyond . . .

Some lessons to be learned:
1. If you serve in the Empire's standing army, whether the organized military or the militarized police of today, you can expect to the thrown to the wolves if it advances the Empire's objectives to do so.

- Rightly or wrongly, a grand jury determined that Officer Darren Wilson should not be indicted for the shooting death of Michael Brown. In spite of that, Wilson was essentially forced to resign without any severance from the Ferguson PD.


- Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be Imperial Stormtroopers. It does not turn out well for their victims and often times does not turn out well for them.

2. The Empire's rulers and bureaucrats care nothing about the honest, hard-working citizen or his property.

- After rioting, looting and burning became the order of the day in Ferguson, the Oath Keepers deployed armed volunteers to secure businesses in the area that were willing to accept their assistance. None of the businesses they guarded were harmed.

- The Oath Keepers were ordered to stand down by the Ferguson police, based upon a very twisted interpretation of a city ordinance. To their credit, the Oath Keeprers have maintained their posts.

- The Governor of Missouri deployed the National Guard, but never utilized them to protect area businesses. They did protect National Guard and police headquarters.

- The militarized police, the nationalized National Guard, and the Amerikan military are not our friends or allies or protectors.

- Again, Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be Imperial Stormtroopers, nor federal bureaucrats, nor boot licking state governors.

- And while I'm on that note, please don't thank me for my service . . . if I had it to do over again I never would have joined the Amerikan military and I'll do all I can to encourage any young person from making that same mistake today.

3. Bottom line: Make preparations to protect yourself and your family and your property. Do not expect ANY help from the government or its minions, but do expect them to harass, impede and prohibit.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Are you watching the brave stand of the GOP?

Those of you who were encouraged by the recent Republican gains, have you been watching what your heroes are doing?  Have you been watching their surrender and their abject submission to the Obama regime?

The bravest of the brave, like our own Ted Yoho, have been talking about "largely symbolic efforts." The Republicans ALREADY have control of the House of Representatives, and have for several years, and yet they will not exercise their Constitutional duties. They will not cut off the funding to Obama's UNCONSTITUTIONAL creations, they will not impeach, they only make noise to placate the sheeple back home.

Stick us with a fork! We're done!

OK, so some of you may think that I sound pessimistic or depressed or resigned.
Believe me, that is NOT the case. I have absolute confidence in my Sovereign Lord and I know that He is working His perfect will in ALL things . . . for the good of His people.

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him. -- Job 13:15

But the LORD is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him. -- Hab 2:20  

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
-- Rom 8:28 
I don't claim to understand all things, that's not my problem. My duty is, by His Grace, to faithfully stand until He calls me home.
By His Grace, I will continue to resist the pervasive tyranny that surrounds us. Ultimate victory is ours. If not in this world, then in the one to come.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TRUST GOD!
STAY IN THE FIGHT!
NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER QUIT!
DEO VINDICE!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of the paper that I compile every week.


If you would like to be added to our email list and receive the paper every week, CLICK HERE and fill out the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment