Friday, October 27, 2017

Consistency, thou art a jewel!

What a precious and rare jewel consistency is!


Many of us may strive for it, but none of us perfectly attain to it. That does not mean, however, that we should not pursue it.

I read an article this week about the conspiracy between big business, big religion, and big government to advance the settlement of alien peoples and cultures into small-town America (yes, you guessed it, Muslims). This conspiracy is leading to the destruction of the shared culture and morals in many small towns across the land.



What I find more disturbing is how many rational and liberty-loving folks, folks who stand against such destructive immigration, are willing to lend their support to this despicable conspiracy on Sunday. They lend their support to the conspiracy by where they choose to worship and where they choose to contribute.

Monday through Saturday, they may be liberty loving Confederates, Libertarians, or Conservatives, but on Sunday they support the utter destruction of Western Culture in their own backyard.

I invite you to research this conspiracy for yourself. The article cited above mentions several denominations and groups by name, but there are no doubt many others:

1. The National Council of Churches, with which most mainline Protestant denominations are affiliated.

2. The Episcopal Church

3. A Jewish Society

4. The Lutheran Church

5. The Catholic Church

6. The National Association of Evangelicals

Consider that if your Monday through Saturday worldview does not align with the worldview promoted by the place where you worship on the weekend, you are lending to the destruction of yourself, your children, your culture, your morals, and your community.

I am somewhat baffled by how many folks are content to build an artificial wall between their “secular” and their “sacred” views and practices. I have a hard time justifying such a wall from the Scriptures.

Please understand that I have by no means attained, but I do strive to be the same on Sunday that I am the remainder of the week.

Philippians 3:12-14 
Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.  (13)  Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,  (14)  I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

* I go armed all week long – I go armed on Sunday.

* I fly the Confederate flags of my fathers all week long – I fly the flags of my fathers on Sunday.

* I stand for Western Christian Culture all week long – I stand for Western Christian Culture on Sunday.

* I stand for personal responsibility, liberty and volunteerism all week long – I stand for personal responsibility, liberty and volunteerism on Sunday.

* I reverence a Sovereign God all week long – I reverence a Sovereign God on Sunday.

If you cannot be and support on Sunday what you are and support the rest of the week, you need to reevaluate what you really are and what you really stand for.

I’m not trying to make everyone a Baptist. What good would that do? The Lord knows that there are plenty that claim to be “Baptists” that are as corrupt and inconsistent as any of the other “churches” mentioned above.

I’m not even trying to make an Independent Sovereign Grace Baptist of everyone. I believe that God alone is capable of that.

John 15:16 
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.


I’m just saying that I don’t really understand how some folks continue to support organizations, societies, and churches – not to mention governments (you know, like the good ole’ US of A) – that seek to undermine their communities, their cultures, their morals and their very existence.



So in closing, I reiterate: If you have difficulty being on Sunday what you are all week long, you either need to be something different on Sunday, or something different the rest of the week.

Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.



Deo Vindice!

TRUST GOD!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER QUIT!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of our weekly paper, Just for Your Consideration.

CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment