Thursday, May 16, 2019

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Free Florida First WILL NOT HAVE A BOOTH at the Newberry Watermelon Festival

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Free Florida First WILL NOT HAVE A BOOTH at the Newberry Watermelon Festival, this coming Saturday, May 18th.


I hate having to post this, but it cannot be avoided. I have injured both of my forearms and have difficulty and pain in attempting to lift anything. I would be impossible for me to set up our booth.

I have an MRI scheduled for Friday, May 31st, probably to be followed by surgery at a future date to be determined.

I appreciate your prayers.

Meanwhile, we shall endeavor to persevere.


Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.




Deo Vindice!

TRUST GOD!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER QUIT!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of our weekly paper, Just for Your Consideration.

CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment