The message I brought to the Lord’s little flock here in Archer, Florida this past Sunday was entitled “Some Thoughts on Our Upside Down World.”
Some Thoughts on Our Upside Down World
Sermon preached on June 14, 2020.
Posted by Greg Wilson on Monday, June 15, 2020
Amongst the things addressed in the sermon:
- The “diversity” of the four police officers involved in the murder of the career criminal and thug, George Floyd.
- Why does a murder committed by four yankee cops require the destruction of Southern Christian Heritage and Culture?
- The need for memorials and remembrances as shown from Scripture.
- Don’t depend on government or anyone else – raise up your own monuments and flags.
- Remember that God is still on His throne and is working His perfect will in ALL THINGS!
If you are interested in hearing more:
Our service have been being broadcast on Facebook Live since 2017 (except when inclement weather knocks out our satellite internet, and then they are posted later in audio only format).
You can request to join the “Services from Landmark Baptist” here:
Once approved you can view all the archived sermons.
Also audio of our sermons are available on our web site dating back to 2007.
Once again, I invite you to join us at the Newberry Watermelon festival this Saturday, June 20, 2020.
See last week’s blog for details:
1 Corinthians 16:13 -- Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.