Friday, June 5, 2020

Yeah, Amerika, all the wheels are coming off!


I struggled to sit down and write a blog this week. All about us, the wheels are coming off that thing called the USA. What to address? Where to begin?

I’m going to do the only thing I feel capable of right now. I’m just going to briefly address three topics and leave the rest to the Lord and to the reader.

First, Amerika is dying – and not so slowly. She is suffering the death of a thousand cuts -- from the government’s tyrannical reactions to the Covid scam; to riots, looting and violence in the streets; to a rising police state; to a crashing economy; etc. When she does fall, we need to do the best we can to stay out of the way.

Second, my Sovereign Lord is still on the throne and working His perfect and oft times incomprehensible will. Of this much I am sure, there will be no salvation from the government. There is but One to Whom you can turn. If you have been awakened to your own horrible state and dire need, I encourage you to cast yourself upon my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Matthew 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

If you have been made sensible of your need, perhaps the Lord will be pleased to use an article I wrote several years ago to your benefit:

What Is Sovereign Grace?:

Third, while I am not a prophet, nor the son of prophet, I do think that most folks now realize that they need to prepare to defend their families and their property.

On that note, if you are not well-armed and well-stocked with ammunition, I encourage you to wait no longer. Surely you can see the handwriting on the wall.


If you can, find a friend well-versed in firearms and seek his guidance and assistance. If not, I offer the following brief and incomplete advice. It is hardly the last word on these matters, but it is a start.

1. Get an AR-15. Get at least five (preferably ten) 30-round magazines and 1000 rounds of 5.56 or .223 ammunition for a start. Bulk FMJs will be fine.


2. Get a Glock 19 (or something comparable). It can be pressed into service as a concealed carry weapon and will accept higher capacity magazines for home defense as well. Get at least 500 rounds of 9mm ammunition. Get several boxes of the more expensive self-defense ammunition for concealed carry as well (I like the Hornady Critical Defense).


3. Get a 12 gauge pump shotgun. Something less expensive like a Mossberg will be fine. Look for something with a shorter barrel (18.5 inches or so). Get several hundred rounds of larger bird shot and several dozen rounds of buck shot.


I would recommend acquiring the firearms in the order they are listed above, but do what you can, as you can. In any case, DO NOT DELAY!

If you feel that you need more help, seek out a local gun club and introduce yourself and tell them that you are starting to arm yourself for personal and home defense. You will almost surely find a knowledgeable person willing to help. Sometimes the staff at a gun store can be helpful – but sometimes they definitely ARE NOT!

If nothing else, feel free to contact me and I’ll offer whatever assistance I can. I don’t claim to be an expert, but I have been at this for a while. (gregscv@aol.com)

Remember, God is in control. Also remember that we are accountable to obey His revealed will.

Luke 22:36 
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

1 Timothy 5:8
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

In a real sense, I believe that we have all come to the kingdom for a time such as this.

Esther 4:13-14
Then Mordecai commanded to answer Esther, Think not with thyself that thou shalt escape in the king's house, more than all the Jews.  (14)  For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?

Let us do our duty in all things!


Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.



Deo Vindice!

TRUST GOD!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER QUIT!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of our weekly paper, Just for Your Consideration.

CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment