Thursday, August 18, 2022

‘Tis the season for politics, and the fancy of the young sheeple turns to elections

Sometimes folks tell me that I HAVE to vote for the “lesser of two evils.” Yes, they actually do! I can assure that I don’t HAVE to do any such thing. In fact, I have NOT done any such thing from many years now.

The lesser of two evils is evil still, and why, pray tell, would I vote for evil?

Others say: “If you don’t vote, you have no right to complain.” The exact opposite is the case. If you vote, you have no right to complain. By voting, by participating, you imply your consent to the outcome. I mean, when you play a parlor game, you imply your consent to the outcome, whether you win or lose.

I DO NOT CONSENT!

I WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SHAM!

One of the major purposes of elections is to obtain your consent to the corrupt government. By voting you imply your consent. You endorse the system.

I DO NOT CONSENT!

I don’t play their silly games. I am a Confederate. The U.S. government ain’t my government. The U.S. flag ain’t my flag.

Why would I want to participate in the corrupt and corrupting U.S. elections?

Truly, they attempt to impose their rule over me by violence and by the threat of violence, but I’ll not meekly consent to it. I’ll not endorse it. I’ll not cast a vote for my next tyrannical master. I’ll not lick the boots of the oppressors of my people and my culture.

I’ve had some say: “By not voting, you actually voted for Joe Biden.” No, by voting you consented to placing Joe Biden on the imperial throne in Babylon on the Potomac. You willing participated in the corrupt system that placed him in power, regardless of how you personally voted. You participated. You implied your consent. You were a part of the shameful spectacle.

I DO NOT CONSENT!

I WILL NOT CONSENT!

And don’t even get me started on what was supposed to be the “conservative” alternative -- you know, that liberal, New York, yankee, Donald J. Trump -- that proud admirer of Abraham Lincoln, the spawn of hell, who inaugurated an immoral and illegal invasion of my homeland and my people.

Y’all do what you want, I’ll not be endorsing the yankee empire or ANY of its political hacks.

I suspect that the next time I vote, it will be from the rooftop!

I will maintain that option.

Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.


Deo Vindice!

TRUST GOD!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER QUIT!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of our weekly paper, Just for Your Consideration.

CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment