Thursday, September 11, 2014

Whatever Amerika once was, it certainly no longer is.

Whatever Amerika once was, it certainly no longer is.

I often repeat, "it ain't my flag . . . it ain't my country."


But I don't know that it's really anyone's country anymore. I mean, how can this hodgepodge that we live in be called a country?

We have no borders. We are quickly losing our common language and culture and values.

An empire ruled by DC perhaps, but certainly not a country or a nation. We are no longer A PEOPLE, we're just a bunch of people who happen to occupy the same geographic area.

But I do suppose that Amerika is still exceptional, as the neo-cons so firmly assert -- exceptionally arrogant, exceptionally wicked, exceptionally tyrannical, exceptionally self-deluded, etc., etc., etc.

A friend recently sent me a quip that said: "There's no need to worry about old age . . . it doesn't last that long anyway."

Well, that made me laugh, but I pretty much feel the same way about the Amerikan Empire -- it can't last much longer anyway.

I'm just thankful that I know an eternal Someone -- and more importantly, that He knows me -- and has me firmly in His grip.

TRUST GOD!

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him. -- Job 13:15

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. -- Ephesians 6:13

NEVER GIVE UP!

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. -- Galatians 6:9

DEO VINDICE!

Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man. -- Psalm 43:1


Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.




Deo Vindice!

TRUST GOD!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER QUIT!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of our weekly paper, Just for Your Consideration.

CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment