With the rise of the cancel culture and with the new regime in Washington accusing all those who lean even slightly to the right of being “domestic terrorists,” it seems that many within the broader liberty community are beginning to throttle themselves and lay low.
As an infantry officer in the empire’s Marine Corps I would often advise my troops to “stay off the skyline.” That may have been good military tactics, but taking such an action in today’s world prevents us from having any impact. It prevents us from reaching and encouraging others. It prevents us from serving as examples to others. Now is not the time to lay low, or to stay off the skyline.
Now is the time to take a stand and to distinguish and separate ourselves from the sheeple.
Here’s just a few ideas off the top of my head:
1. Don’t fly the empire’s striped rag and certainly don’t recite the socialistic pledge.
2. Do fly the beautiful Confederate Battle Flag as a symbol of resistance to tyranny.
3. Don’t wear a face diaper (mask). It accomplishes NOTHING, but displays your abject subjection to your would-be masters.
4. Don’t be railroaded into taking an untested and potentially dangerous vaccine.
5. Do speak out against tyranny at every opportunity.
6. Do take every opportunity to encourage others who are resisting the tyranny.
7. Don’t live in fear!
8. Do all you can to ignore the illegal and immoral dictates of the illegitimate state.
If you’re not on the empire’s watch list you are probably not doing your part to preserve liberty.
Don’t get me wrong, I understand that the tyrants have the troops and the police and the equipment and the prisons and the courts. Sometimes we must exercise some measure of discretion and discernment. BUT do all you can to be a persistent and bothersome thorn in the side of the tyrants.
A final thought. You cannot avoid conflict forever, and even if you could, you probably shouldn’t.
At the Battle of Belleau Wood during World War I, then GySgt. Dan Daly was one of only two Marines to have been awarded two Medals of Honor. Daly called upon his Marines of follow him in a charge of the German position shouting: “Come On, You Sons of Bitches, Do You Want to Live Forever?”
Life is certainly a wonderful gift from God, but there are things more important than life.
Doing our duty is certainly one of those more important things.
Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.