The Declaration of Independence asserts the God-given right of the American Colonies to secede from Great Britain. Specifically it notes that to secure inalienable and God-given rights “Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.”
Legitimate government is at the “consent of the governed.”
I openly declare that the US government does not have my consent.
I do not consent!
Referring again to the Declaration of Independence it is clear that the present immoral gang in Babylon on the Potomac has become “destructive of these ends” for which it was created. And it is “the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government.”
We may not yet be at the point where we are ready to institute a new Government, but we can as individuals make it clear that we have withdrawn our consent from the present criminal enterprise that reigns from the District of Corruption.
Over the years, as I have become more determined to withdraw my consent and to make my withdrawal known. I have employed several different devices and strategies to encourage myself and others to stand against the Evil Empire.
Below I have listed several.
How to withdraw your consent:
I. Stop flying the empire’s flag.
- They invaded my country (Florida and the South) under that banner and continue to illegally occupy us under that same banner.
II. Stop reciting the socialistic pledge to the empire’s flag.
- The “Pledge of Allegiance” was written by a yankee socialist and is nothing more than indoctrination and brainwashing.
III. Do all you can to encourage young Christians and Southerners not to “serve” in the Empire’s military and police forces.
- The soldiers of the CSA were the last soldiers to die for our freedoms.
- Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Imperial Storm Troopers . . . .
IV. Stop worshipping the Empire’s military and police
- It sends the wrong message to our children and encourages them to become enforcers and cannon fodder for the Empire.
- There’s not a dime’s worth of difference between the candidates they offer.
- Voting for the lesser of two evils is still evil and implies your consent to the corrupt system.
VI. Determine to do all within your power to resist the regime and to increase your power to resist as you have the opportunity.
- In the words of Claire Wolfe: "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."
- But that time will almost certainly come. Prepare yourself for it.
VII. Ally yourself like-minded individuals in church and in pro-liberty organizations.
- We are but a handful at Free Florida First and other such organizations, but we are the RESISTANCE, and our numbers are growing.
I am reminded of Jonathan who went with forth to meet the enemies of Israel with only his armor bearer and his God.
And Jonathan said to the young man that bare his armour, Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised: it may be that the LORD will work for us: for there is no restraint to the LORD to save by many or by few.
Let us take to heart the words of General Jackson: “Duty is ours; Consequences are God’s.”
We are not always called to success, at least not as men count success. We are, however, called to be faithful.