Friday, October 20, 2017

I WILL NOT COMPLY!


Recently one of my favorite bloggers highlighted the following comment made by one of his readers:

Sorry, I will not cache my guns. . . . I will act according to the rights bestowed upon me by my creator. . . . I am not going to go quietly into the night so that those in power can gain even more than they have. . . . If the time comes that I need to hide my guns, then it is the time that our own government has become that which our founders fought to keep from controlling them as well as future citizens. We then become the resistance to the very people that would enslave us. . . . My simple answer to all of it is, NO! I will not comply.
(Herschel Smith, The Captain’s Journal http://www.captainsjournal.com/2017/10/15/surveying-the-comments/)

That comment brought to mind a remark made several years ago by the brilliant economist, Walter Williams:

Today's liberals wish to disarm us so they can run their evil and oppressive agenda on us. The fight against crime is just a convenient excuse to further their agenda. I don't know about you, but if you hear that Williams' guns have been taken, you'll know Williams is dead.


We are now seeing self-professed pro-Second Amendment organizations, like the NRA, and “conservative” politicians lending their support to outlawing and even confiscating firearm accessories, such as “bump stocks,” high capacity magazines, etc. Just think about it for a moment. What they are ultimately advocating is having someone (not themselves, of course) come to my door and demand that I surrender a piece of plastic or a piece of metal that I legally acquired in the past. Then, should I refuse to surrender my legitimately owned property they are advocating my incarceration and/or my death.

So, should I refuse to comply with their illegitimate, immoral and unconstitutional demands -- should I be so bold as to defend my rights – they are perfectly content with my imprisonment – they are perfectly content with my death -- to advance their tyrannical and ungodly agenda.

So, lest there be any misunderstanding, I will publicly proclaim my intentions, before God and man.

  • I WILL NOT COMPLY!
  • I WILL NOT SURRENDER ONE ACCESSORY!
  • I WILL NOT SURRENDER ONE MAGAZINE!
  • I WILL NOT SURRENDER ONE ROUND!
  • I WILL NOT SURRENDER ONE FIREARM!
  • Here I stand, so help me God!
So, if you are inclined to violate my God-given rights, my response to you is a very simple one:

Molon Labe


And lest you misunderstand that, I say “Come and take them” – if you think you can – if you are willing to take the life a God-fearing, liberty-loving Christian to advance your nefarious political agenda.

Know that I will resist. Know that I will defend myself, my property, and my family.

Know that I have no intention of living as your subject or as your slave.

So when you come, you best bring your lunch with you.


Luke 22:36 
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Luke 11:21  
When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: 

Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.


Deo Vindice!

TRUST GOD!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER QUIT!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of our weekly paper, Just for Your Consideration.

CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.



No comments:

Post a Comment