Friday, January 15, 2021

The “Cancel Culture”

Make no mistake the “Cancel Culture” is out to silence you, eradicate your culture, and finally completely remove you.

Yes, they hate our flag, our culture, our history, our monuments, our heroes, our ancestors, and our faith – BUT more than anything else, they hate us and just want us eliminated.

The left is in the process of removing any dissent. The Social Media Giants have even silenced someone as powerful as the President of the United States. Now, I have never had any confidence whatsoever in Donald Trump. I continue to suspect that he is an obedient tool of the deep state. If not that, then an ignorant one. But the fact that he has been silenced by likes of Twitter, Facebook, etc. should give us some clue as what is in store for all us “deplorables” and “incorrigibles.”

I am not a prophet, nor am I a son of prophet, but the rising specter of censorship should be obvious to even the most obtuse observer. Ultimately they will not be content with silencing us. We will have to be incarcerated and reeducated, and should that prove unsuccessful we will simply be “erased.”

By the Grace of God, I intend to RESIST to the utmost of my ability, as He is pleased to enable me.

I know not what the future may hold. But I certainly know the One who holds the future and my complete trust resides in Him.

I just pray that He will allow me to stand.

. . . and having done all, to stand. – Ephesians 6:13

Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.


Deo Vindice!

TRUST GOD!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER QUIT!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of our weekly paper, Just for Your Consideration.

CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment