Friday, December 31, 2021

A Simple New Year’s Prayer for Us All

Hey y’all,

In lieu for a blog for this week I just want to send along a New Year’s prayer.

In 2022 may the Lord be pleased to keep us faithful unto Himself -- though it may entail many trials.

Acts 5:40-42 
And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.  (41)  And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.  (42)  And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.

2 Thessalonians 1:5-6 
Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:  (6)  Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

I believe if we are to be faithful to Him and to those for whom He has given us responsibility we MUST continue to resist the growing tyranny at all levels of government.


May it please Our Sovereign Lord to give us resolve and courage.

By His grace may we fight faithfully to the end.

2 Timothy 4:6-8 
For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.  (7)  I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:  (8)  Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

On the eve of war in1861of our beloved Stonewall Jackson told the cadets at VMI: “The time for war has not yet come, but it will come, and that soon; and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard.”


I think the words are most appropriate for us in 2022!

God Bless you all in 2022!

Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.


Deo Vindice!

TRUST GOD!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER QUIT!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of our weekly paper, Just for Your Consideration.

CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment