Friday, August 10, 2018

Another “Fan Letter” from Another New York yankee


This week I participated in the following exchange of messages on our Free Florida First Facebook page:


The author of the message evidently felt compelled to inform me that we are “religious zealots and gun fanatics.” I took that as compliment and responded with a thank you.

Even though we are no fans of the GOP (the party of Lincoln), nor of the present occupant of the White House (a liberal New York yankee), I’m sure that we would be included in Mr. Obama’s “bitter clingers” and Mrs. Clinton’s “deplorables” – probably at the very top of the list.

Are we religious zealots? I’m sure that we are in the eyes of much of the world. My early Baptist forefathers (from the first century forward) were certainly considered religious zealots and they were often persecuted unto death. I consider it an honor to be classified with them in any sense whatsoever.

As to being “gun fanatics” – it is certain that virtually all of America’s founders were gun fanatics. When a distant ruling government attempted to confiscate their firearms they responded with legitimate force, and they ultimately fought a war – with guns – to gain their independence from that tyrannical government.

Our admirer went on to express the opinion that “the world will be a better place” after we have destroyed ourselves. I would hope that he is not holding his breath.

As is most often the case with such heroic internet social justice warriors, he shares very little on his Facebook profile with anyone but his “friends.”

There were, however, several pictures visible on his page that give a hint as to the background of this commentator.


I’m going to guess that the photo above is of our “hero”. He has evidently been involved in “Marching Moms” (against guns), and the buttons on his shirt are for the NYAGV (New Yorkers Against Gun Violence), so I’m guessing he is from New York. What a surprize! I’ll say that he doesn’t really look like a mom  -- but who knows today?

Another picture he posted indicates that he is a supporter of the shrill and silly progressive feminist pink hat movement. Those hats are intended to represent a part of a woman’s anatomy that ought to remain private and which will not be named here. What a rare gem we have found here! Well, I guess that “he” actually found us.


Several other pictures give the impression that he honors veterans and the police, and I suppose that he is OK with them having guns -- so when the time comes they can “violently” use them to disarm peaceful citizens -- whose only “crime” would be to own a manufactured piece of metal and wood and/or plastic (a firearm).


I suppose it is not a big surprize that we both believe that Amerika is in trouble and that Donald Trump is a clown, though we would arrive at those conclusions for very different reasons. 



It is also apparent that our opinions of Hitlery Clinton are diametrically at odds.


In the light of what we have found out about our new friend, I’ll share just a few comments:

1. I could really care less what a liberal New York yankee might think of us. I am only honored by his low opinion. I must admit that I have to check myself, so as to not be overly proud of the enemies that I have.

2. Furthermore, I really care nothing at all about him or New York. They are welcome to live their lives as they see fit and I have no wish to intervene -- so long as they leave me and my fellow liberty loving Southerners alone.

3. While he claims to be against gun violence, he evidently would be happy for violence to be perpetuated against gun owners to enforce his views upon them. As opposed to our New York friend, I’m actually opposed to ALL GUN VIOLENCE, except in case of self-defense, and that would include gun violence perpetrated by the agents of the state. Fact is, the best way to LIMIT gun violence is to arm peaceful people, who just want to be left alone, and who do not wish to commit violence against anyone -- Peaceful people who will react with EXTREME VIOLENCE against anyone who attempts to commit violence against them, their families, or other peaceful people, and who are seeking the harm of no one else.

4. This “better place” that he imagines will come about after Christians and gun fanatics are gone never has been and never will be. Man is a fallen and totally depraved creature. There will always be those that attempt to violently impose their will upon others and they can only be stopped with violence. Realistically viewed our correspondent is such a violent person, though he wishes to have others do his violent work for him.


So, I wonder, why does this New York yankee care about this redneck down in Florida, or what he believes, or what he does? Why does he care about the people of the South or how they choose to live? Why can’t he just leave us alone to live as we see fit? Oh, now I remember, he is a yankee! And they cannot leave anyone alone. They believe that everyone must speak, think, act and live just as they do.

Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.




Deo Vindice!

TRUST GOD!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER QUIT!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of our weekly paper, Just for Your Consideration.

CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment