Friday, October 4, 2019

Stand Up for Dixie!


I participated in a three gun match this past weekend at one of the local gun clubs that I’m a member of. The match is called EDC/Home Defense. It is designed to be shot at steel targets on our cowboy range with your EDC (every day carry) gun, a pistol caliber carbine, and a defensive shotgun.

Below are the guns that I shot this past Saturday.



One young lady, who often shoots with us, asked me if I normally dress “that way” and what sort of reactions I get. Those who know me will know what “that way” means, as I always have numerous Confederate items in my wardrobe -- usually a Confederate T-shirt, a Confederate belt buckle, and a Confederate cap. I even wear a Confederate tie with a Confederate belt buckle when I preach on Sundays.

Something along the lines of this:


Or this:


Or this:



Well, you get the idea.

I explained to the young lady that I do indeed dress like that almost always and that I do so hoping that someone might say something. Then I have the opportunity to share with them a card from Free Florida First and explain to them that we are striving for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida and a separation from the Federal Leviathan.


It’s true that I occasionally get some folks not too happy with me, but generally they just leer from afar. On only a few occasions has someone actually said something negative to me. Usually they are an obvious carpetbagger – not from around here – and they’ve never been inclined to enter into a discussion. They would rather just make their snide remarks and hurry on.

Anyway, I would encourage y’all to proudly stand for Southern Rights and to display the banners of your forefathers at your homes and on your persons.


As I mentioned in last week’s blog, that is what Free Florida First will be doing at the Central Florida Peanut Festival in Williston this Saturday (10/5/2019). Come on out and meet us, if you have the opportunity.

Here is a link to last week’s blog detailing our plans for the Peanut Festival:


Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.


Deo Vindice!

TRUST GOD!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER QUIT!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of our weekly paper, Just for Your Consideration.

CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment