Friday, July 2, 2021

The Washington Regime Is NOT My Mommy and My Daddy! – It’s certainly NOT my country!!

A few friends have recently posted the following meme:

By “friends” I mean that at one time or another they asked to be my “friend” on Facebook, because I don’t personally send out “friend requests”. I figure if someone is on my “friends list,” it is because they asked to be there and they have no one to blame but themselves. Indeed, I actually decline most friend requests I receive after reviewing their page and realizing that they have no idea what they are asking for.

Anyway, I don’t doubt the sincerity of those who posted that meme, but I do think they have terribly misplaced their loyalty.

I must assume that by “country” they mean the United States of America.

As I have often stated: “Ain’t my flag; Ain’t my country.” Fact is, my country has been occupied by a terroristic regime since 1865. I’m not living in “their home.” They have illegally and immorally occupied mine!

The evil amerikan empire is NOT my “family” and the corrupt state is certainly NOT my “parents.”

Like my fathers before me, I simply want to be left alone.

As was so eloquently stated by my President, Jefferson Davis:

““We seek no conquest, no aggrandizement, no concession of any kind from the state with which we were lately confederated; all we ask is to be left alone.” (In an address to the Provisional Confederate Congress, April 29, 1861).

Here’s the thing, I’m not moving out! I’m not going anywhere!

Florida (and Dixie) is my home.

The alien invaders and interlopers are the ones who need to leave.

Or perhaps it may soon be necessary to drive them out!

Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.


Deo Vindice!

TRUST GOD!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER QUIT!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of our weekly paper, Just for Your Consideration.

CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.

1 comment:

  1. You wouldn't be living in "their" home unless you moved to Pennsylvania, and, somehow, I don't see you doing that!

    ReplyDelete