Thursday, September 23, 2021

If you submit to the mandatory jab; you’ll submit to gun confiscation

I have been observing for some time now that we are at a watershed moment.

Folks are being required to dig down deep and discover who they really are. True character is being revealed in ourselves and in those who surround us.

Friends and family are being separated.

The Lord never promised us peace and unity in this life. We are called to stand and fight. We are called to follow Him at all cost.

Matthew 10:34-38
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.  (35)  For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.  (36)  And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.  (37)  He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.  (38)  And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

This week I read a very touching, heartfelt and sad letter, written by a man to his vaccinated friend. That letter deals with the circumstances that many of us now find ourselves in. I believe it is all the Lord’s doing.

Below is my summarized version of the letter and I’ll also post a link to the entire article, which is well worth the read: 

“I love you for who you are. But I hate you for what you have done. You got the double jab. . . . You allowed yourself to get swept up in an insidious, mass propaganda campaign, thereby contributing to the most crippling calamity that the world has ever faced. . . . How is it that you caved so easily? . . . I feel betrayed, as if out of the blue you’ve gone to hang out with a gang of thugs I never liked: Big Pharma, Big Tech, Big Government, Big Money. . . . You are consorting with the enemy. You have put your trust in them yet they lie and are accountable to nobody. . . . Now you will be offered a ‘passport’ proving you’ve been ‘fully vaccinated’ that will allow you to go places where the unwashed and unvaccinated heathens, like me, cannot go. . . . Have at it while the going’s good. Knock yourself out. Don’t worry, be happy! . . . I stand with freedom. Freedom is more important than anything because nothing good and beautiful and true . . . can exist without freedom. And by defending freedom I am also defending life—mine, yours, everyone’s. . . . It is not in my blood—or the blood of other defenders of freedom—to kneel before despots. . . . This is war. And this war began, as all wars begin, with the only one real goal in mind: control.”

Link to the full article:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/09/no_author/a-letter-to-my-vaccinated-friend/

If the would-be dictators are allowed to get away with mandating “vaccines” there will no end to it. The path to complete enslavement will be very short. Next they will mandate the surrender of your firearms, and I am absolutely convinced that those who did not resist mandated jabs will also submit to firearms confiscations.

The time is short, my friends! Let us stand fast until He calls us home!

Ephesians 6:13 
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.


Deo Vindice!

TRUST GOD!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER QUIT!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of our weekly paper, Just for Your Consideration.

CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I also believe if a person cannot stand against the jab, they will almost certainly give in to the coming "Mark of the Beast."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your perceptive comment!

    ReplyDelete