Thursday, August 27, 2026

Dolly Parton Is Dead

Dolly Parton is dead and all the honors falling on her are unseemly. I’m not celebrating her death, but I’m certainly not mourning her either.

1. She was a thoroughgoing “progressive” in almost every aspect of her life, though she claimed to avoid politics.

2. She spat upon her Southern roots and embraced the Black Lives Matters (BLM) movement which developed after the drug overdose death of the thug George Floyd.

3. She renamed her “Dixie Stampede” to “Dolly Parton’s Stampede” because of what she termed “historical ties to the Confederacy.”

4. Interestingly enough, I understand that she actually had Confederate ancestors. I don’t think that she will be confronted by them, however, for Scripture speaks of a “great gulf” between where I believe them to be and where she now is.

5. She contributed one million dollars to the development of the MRNA Covid vaccines and forcefully promoted them. She even created a version of her popular song “Jolene” with the lyrics: "Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, I'm begging of you please don't hesitate." She added: "I just want to say to all of you cowards out there, don't be such a chicken squat, get out there and get your shot." She, no doubt, contributed to deaths of myriads, and probably, even her own.

6. Her “faith” was that of the modern neo-pagans, like Oprah, as she noted: "I'm not that religious, but I'm very, very spiritual".

7. She was a strong supporter of the sodomite and perversion communities (LGBTQ+).

8. And her friends included such stellar personalities as Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin (former co-stars).

9. There’s more, but this is sufficient for me.

So y’all go ahead and laud her, and mourn her death. I’ll not be joining in. I don’t want to promote or condone her philosophy to anyone else. She was a scoundrel and a scalwag with a Southern accent and sweet tolerance for the intolerable and unconscionable.

Free Florida First advocates for a Free, Independent, Godly, Prosperous, and Traditionally Southern Florida.



Deo Vindice!

TRUST GOD!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER QUIT!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of our weekly paper, Just for Your Consideration.

CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment