Thursday, August 20, 2026

DON'T VOTE!! -- IT IS FUTILE AND IT CORRUPTS YOU!!!!

Voting is corrupting and expresses your consent to a corrupt enterprise! Those who vote have no basis for complaint, for by voting they have given their assent to the outcome, whatever it may be. I DO NOT CONSENT!!! I DO NOT VOTE!!! 


I do not expect to ever participate in elections again. I suspect that the next meaningful votes will take place from the roof tops. If not, then I suppose that we will all be behind bars, or under sod.


I would only consider voting for a candidate who understands what interposition, nullification, and secession are and who will stand for those measures whenever appropriate.  Additionally anyone I would vote for must understand that taxation is theft and promise to work for the repeal of all taxes. I don’t see anyone like that on the horizon, and lacking that, I WILL NOT VOTE.  I will not vote for these spineless, compromising, liberty-hating, supposedly lesser of two evils. Instead I will spend whatever time I would waste in voting at the range and maintaining my firearms. You might consider doing the same.


All I ask for is that a candidate supports and understands God-given rights; and that they acknowledge that those rights are recognized and protected in the U.S. Constitution. Don't they all take an oath to support and defend the Constitution? Really, is that asking too much? They are ALL manifestly liars. Show me one that is not, and I'll consider voting for them.

Voting makes NO DIFFERENCE whatsoever. It only involves you in the evil that unfolds.

As George Wallace noted back in 1966, “There’s not a dime's worth of difference between the Democrat and Republican parties.” That statement is still true today, and a dime ain’t worth nearly what it was in Wallace’s time.


Let me say very clearly, I DO NOT CONSENT! I have seceded in my own mind and heart from this illegitimate Amerikan Empire. I will continue to encourage others to do so. I will work at building our small cadre of freedom lovers. I will do what I can to construct an alternate community that seeks to separate itself from the current regime.

My trust remains in my Sovereign Lord alone! 


CLICK HERE to view a PDF of our weekly paper, Just for Your Consideration.

CLICK HERE to be added to our email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment