Friday, March 11, 2016

Don’t Vote – You’ll Hate Yourself in the Morning

This next Tuesday is the Presidential Primary here in Florida. As a True Florida Cracker and Southern Patriot, I believe that the most honorable thing for me to do is to abjure the realm and refrain from any participation whatsoever. I do not consent to the tyrannical government that has occupied the Southern States since 1865 and participating in their elections only implies my consent.


So, I will not vote, otherwise I know I will hate myself in the morning.

Secession is the only viable alternative. Hopefully it will come soon and peacefully, but it will come, even if it comes by default when the Amerikan Empire collapses under its own weight.

Yes, Jefferson Davis is still my President!




Deo Vindice!

TRUST GOD!
STAY IN THE FIGHT!
NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER QUIT!

CLICK HERE to view a PDF of the paper that I compile every week.

If you would like to be added to our email list and receive the paper every week, CLICK HERE and fill out the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment